Gallery Coming Soon!!
As an accomplished rider, Paul has personally set multiple land speed records at Bonneville Salt Flats. He has raced the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, on a motorcycle and as the “monkey” of a sidecar team.
Paul Livingston was one of the key “influential thinkers” behind the storied Ducati Spider Grips winning effort on the Ducati Multistrada, 2010 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb. Here is a viral video that was an iPhone 4 FIRST Action and Adventure film of Greg Tracy and Ducati.
Livingston was also the primary person behind the 2008 Ducati Hypermotard win on his wife’s personal bike. The effort quickly became known as “Becca’s bike”. Both Pikes Peak International Hill Climb trophies reside in the Ducati Museum, Italy.
Principle, Falkner Livingston Racing – a quick snapshot of accomplishments to date:
▪ Winner 2008 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb 1200cc Pro class: Ducati Hypermotard.
▪ Fielded entire 2007 Pike’s Peak International Hill Climb Exhibition Class: 6 Honda CRF150Rs.
▪ First Woman over 200 on an Open-Wheel Motorcycle. Speed 209.494mph: Suzuki Hayabusa.
▪ First and current top Land Speed Record for the Kawasaki ZX-14 1650cc P/P. ▪ First and current top Land Speed Record for the Triumph Rocket III 3000cc P/P.
▪ World’s Fastest 600cc Motorcycle – Honda CBR 600RR – 201.216mph.
▪ Current Bonneville record holder 50cc Production – Aprilia RS50
▪ Over 20 Current Bonneville World Land Speed Records
Land Speed Records
50cc P/P 650cc MPS/BG
125cc A/BG 650cc MPS/G
125cc M/BF 650cc M/G
125cc M/BG 750cc APS/F
650cc A/F 1350cc APS/F
650cc APS/F 1650cc P/P
650cc MPS/BG 3000cc P/P
Pike’s Peak International Hill Climb
Bonneville Speed Week
BUB Motorcycle Speed Trials
El Mirage Dry Lake SCTA Series
Score Baja 500 – 1000
Chicago Auto Show
Indy Motorcycle Dealer Expo
Honda Dealer Shows
Suzuki Dealer Shows
IMS Seattle/Long Beach
Long Beach Grand Prix
Indianapolis Moto GP
San Jose Grand Prix