True Blue Heater Grease
Brothers & Arms® USA TRUE BLUE Heater Grease is perfect for any firearms tolerances, tight or loose. Our MRCC technology, several Aerospace compounds and its Polymerization, provides smooth high performing action. TRUE BLUE Heater Grease stays viscous and will not degrade to a sticky substance.
- Uses Aerospace technology and compounds. Extremely low co-efficient of friction. Slick. Slippery. Smooth.
- 10 times slipperier then Teflon (PTFE) which is old school technology.
- High sheer strength to prevent galling in guns and chokes. Great for threads.
- Stays in place to maintain very high film strength to keeps mechanisms from touching. Lack of lubrication causes drag and wear.
- High corrosion protection to all metal surfaces for short or long term storage.
- Performs in temperature range from high heat to extreme cold. Pour Point is -30ºF / -34ºC degrees.
- Water Proof. Protects against salt water exposure directly or atmosphere.
What do our users say? Read their Testimonials
NOTE: With all greases, some oil bleed is normal. Stir as needed.
Other applications: Reloading presses, fishing reels & where a lite weight grease is needed.
NO BS! Tried and Proven. It is not cheap or inexpensive for a reason!!